Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Heat Dome = The Worst!

Well people, here we are.  It is currently 4:00pm on Friday July 22 and it is 103 degrees outside in the shade.  That's about 40 Celsius for you non-Americans.  Let me just say, this is crazy!!  Summer temps should not reach over 85F in my opinion.  Too hot otherwise.  Well, I don't have a lot of time to write this so let's make it quick!

I leave for three weeks in about half an hour.  Today until 7/30 will be spent in CT.  From there we (7th Regiment) will be departing for our summer tour.  It should, hopefully,be good times.  I'll let you know how it goes in three weeks!

In the meantime, the real news I have is that of the birth of my niece!  Yay.  Her name is Jennifer Marie and she was born on Tuesday (7/19), exactly one day after her brother.  She is a total cutie.  I'll leave you with a few pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment