Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

THANKSGIVING!

Well it finally happened.  The day I was waiting for for over a month.  November 22.  I got to leave campus for an extended period of time!  Yay Thanksgiving!  I arrived home some time on Tuesday night and didn't depart again until Monday morning.  It was heaven.  I got to see my lovely family, ate some delicious turkey, steak, and stuffed shells, and just had a nice time relaxing.  Thanks goodness for vacations!!  Well, here are some pics from this holiday.

 Uncle Steven and little Jenna
Jenna and Auntie Caitlin!
 Happy 30th Michael!
 The men cutting the cake
 Family picture
 Brother and sister.  Aren't they adorable?
 Michael winning at memory
 Jenna sleeping
 And they're back for the Patriots game!
 These fools and the newly assembled Christmas tree
 Happy baby!
All ready to go home.

And there ya go.  The quickest rundown of a Thanksgiving break ever.  Hope you enjoyed!  And I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, and I also hope you have an even better holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment