Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

U is for...

Unicorns!!!
Every little girl's dream!  Wait... that's not right.
That's more like it.  Every little girl's dream!  A magical creature combining a horse with a narwhal!  Clearly the best genetic combination ever (though closely tied with the Pegasus, a horse with wings).  I really don't know what else to say about the topic.  It's a unicorn.  What else is there to say?  I suppose I could go into the history behind this majestic being, but I'd rather show you some pictures...
I really enjoy this picture because it also relates to a previous post and I also really enjoyed the blog that I found the picture on, The Unicorn Diaries.

And I simply couldn't talk about unicorns without mentioning one of my favorite recent animated movies...


5 comments:

  1. I was a unicorn fanatic in high school too! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a unicorn fan...don't think I've ever been, even during childhood, lol. However, I DO like a good animated film :)

    Cheers!

    ~Nicole
    Blog: The Madlab Post
    *Rockin' the A to Z Challenge!*
    @MadlabPost on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM a unicorn. I have to keep my unicorn horn filed off though, for obvious reasons. It's surprising how many people are just plain scared of being gored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine where the issues may arise! People these days are just plain scared of what they don't know. Granted it's always been that way, but you'd think it would have changed somewhat over the centuries. Good luck with your unicorn status!

      Delete
  4. oh - forgot to leave... http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete